We are seeking a full-time Operations Administrative Assistant to provide operations and administrative support to the management team and other personnel through a broad range of tasks. The position requires independent judgment to plan, prioritize, and organize a diversified workload. This is an exceptional career opportunity for a highly motivated, professional individual to play an integral role in contributing to a successful business environment.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Provide a wide variety of administrative support to the management team across all functional areas to ensure smooth and efficient daily operations
- Manage product inventory in the enterprise resource planning system (ERP), including the tracking, reconciliation, and approval of internal and external transaction documentation
- Manage the fulfillment, shipping, and record-keeping of direct product sales and marketing samples
- Data entry into various spreadsheets, forms, and ERP system
- Interact and communicate with outside consultants, vendors, distributors, and other external partners on behalf of the management team and other personnel
- Manage the facilitation, maintenance, and record-keeping of internal and external corporate documents, invoices, forms, contracts, and company registrations & subscriptions
- General administrative duties including, organizing and scheduling meetings, preparing presentation & meeting materials, answering and directing phone calls, ordering and maintaining office supplies, sorting and distributing mail, travel arrangements, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and key competencies:
- A university degree and a minimum of two years of relevant work experience in an operations coordination, administrative, or office management role
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional business acumen
- Excellent professional written and verbal communications and presentation skills
- Experience in working with senior-level executives, external vendors, and partners
- Proficiency in MS Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with enterprise resource planning system (ERP) a plus
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Impeccable time management skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines, often while working independently and juggling multiple projects
- Commitment to confidentiality
We offer a competitive compensation package and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, 401(K) Plan, Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare and dependent care expenses, and paid time off.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV: