BlueWillow Biologics® is a clinical-stage, privately-held biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing topical antiseptic and anti-infective products and intranasal vaccines using its patented nanotechnology platform.
The Operations Administrative Assistant will provide operations and administrative support to the management team and other personnel through a broad range of tasks. The position requires independent judgment to plan, prioritize, and organize a diversified workload. This is an exceptional career opportunity for a highly motivated, professional individual to play an integral role in contributing to a successful business environment.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Provide a wide variety of administrative support to the management team across all functional areas to ensure smooth and efficient daily operations
- Interact and communicate with the Board of Directors and admins, outside consultants, vendors, and other external partners on behalf of the management team and other personnel
- Manage calendars, organize and schedule meetings using Teams, Zoom and other video conferencing resources
- Prepare, coordinate and distribute strategic communications, presentations, and meeting materials
- Manage the facilitation, maintenance, and record-keeping of internal and external corporate documents, forms, contracts, and company registrations
- Manage meeting and conference registrations and travel arrangements
- Answering and directing phone calls, ordering and maintaining office supplies, sorting and distributing mail, travel arrangements, etc.
- Data entry into spreadsheets, forms, and other documents
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and key competencies:
- A university degree and a minimum of two years of relevant work experience in an operations coordination, administrative, or office management role
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional business acumen
- Excellent professional written and verbal communications and presentation skills
- Experience in working with senior-level executives, external vendors, and partners
- Proficiency in MS Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Impeccable time management skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines, often while working independently and juggling multiple projects
- Commitment to confidentiality
We offer a competitive compensation package and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, 401(K) Plan, Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare and dependent care expenses, and paid time off.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV: